Square Works is Bristol’s newest co- working offering from the founders of Studio 31. Perfectly located, just off of The Clifton Triangle, we offer everything from a desk for a day to your company’s new hub, in a dynamic environment focused on community and creativity.
Be the first to know when tours begin!
Bristol is one of the UK’s leading creative cities and back in 2010 Studio 31 set out to provide studio space to those working within this exciting sector and create an environment focused on community and creativity. It has since been home to influencers in Bristol's arts and media sector for 7 years and a place where networking and creative collaborations are part of daily working life.
Following its success we are now launching Square Works, also on Berkeley Square. Based in a stunning Georgian building, it’s a fully serviced alternative to Studio 31 with larger offices, more networking spaces for our residents, meeting rooms, a dedicated host and more inclusive services.
Location, location, location
With an unbeatable location on Berkeley Square, it is just seconds away from Bristol's iconic Park Street with its myriad of shops, cafes and restaurants whilst also being just moments away from the tranquil greenery of Berkeley Square Gardens and Brandon Hill Park.
Included in your package:
- Complimentary access to the The Square, Bristol’s premier private members club for the creative industries, including it’s breakout spaces, terrace and cocktail bar
- 24-hour access, 365 days a year (for all private offices)
- Showers with Cole and Lewis products and fresh towels
- Private meeting rooms and telephone conferencing facilities
- Break-out spaces for calls and quick meetings
- Printing and scanning facilities
- Free filter coffee, organic teas and beer on Fridays
- Restaurant next door for breakfast and lunch with bill – back option
- Evening bar
- Private lockers
- Bike parking
- Post received, signed for and processed
- Reception team 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Register your work address
- Fiber – optic broadband
- Easy access to all the bars and restaurants of the triangle
- Daily cleaning service
- Energy bills
- Phone line
- Personal locker, light bin desk and comfortable and support chair
- 24 hour maintenance team
- Shared communal space with fountain, ping pong table and table football
Get in touch for more info!
If you have any questions about renting a studio with us, please get in touch, either via our contact form, on 0117 923 7947 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org